Reignite your skiing progression
Cut through the pack
When 90% of your skiing is on the piste, make sure you aren't just cruising every day. Carv gives you the tools of an Olympic-level instructor to help you push your performance to new levels.
Carv uses the world's most advanced consumer pressure and motion chip to record 35 metrics, 25 times a second. Carv's smart insert tracks your:
- boot motion
- ski orientation and similarity
- ski edging and similarity
- pressure distribution
- fore/aft balance
- and much more...
Get a totally new level of insight into your skiing technique and find out where you can improve.
Carv takes your skiing profile and scores each turn against professional-level PSIA benchmarks for:
- Edging - how is your edge angle developing through the turn, are you skis symmetrical?
- Pressure - how smoothly are you transferring pressure to your outside ski?
- Rotation - how consistently do you rotate each ski?
- Balance - are you centered during each turn or are you backseat?
Carv gives you the data breakdown behind each metric and personal tips to focus on next run.
Perfect a range of skiing skills
The difference between good skiing and great skiing often comes down to a few small flaws in technique. We've designed Carv to help you find them and crush them.
Ski drills just changed forever
Traditional ski drills are a great way to improve, but they can be boring and it's difficult to know if you're performing the movements correctly. Until now.
Carv turns ski drills into a game, using live pressure and motion sensing to tell you if you are passing or failing each turn, in real-time.
Think you've got what it takes to get to pro-level execution? Carv adapts to your level as you ski, changing the difficulty of each drill as you improve so even advanced skiers can refine their skills.
“I am loving the drills and I am so obsessed with levelling up as much as I can that we don’t stop for lunch till 3pm.”
“Carv let me know mid-run that I was applying uneven and inconsistent pressure in my turns to the right. I course-corrected and was rewarded with a “That’s it, nice work!” from Carv.”
Become king or queen of the hill
Add a new dimension to your next skip trip with the Carv challenges.
Think you can generate the most G-force in a turn, carv the highest edge angle, or ski perfectly on the beat?
Show your friends who's boss by beating the challenges, or go solo and set a new high score.
Setting up Carv is easy
Setting up Carv is easy
Place smart inserts
Carv’s thin inserts fit seamlessly and comfortably into any ski boot
Attach ski trackers
Carv's tracker analyses 35 metrics every
turn and has a battery life of over 3 days
Connect ski app
Carv connects wirelessly to your smartphone via Bluetooth
Yes, Carv as thin as a boot warmer at under 3mm. It will fit in almost all ski boots including stock boots, custom moulded boots and boots with custom insoles. We offer a boot-fit guarantee so you can find the perfect match with Carv.
Off-piste skiing often highlights small deficiencies in turning technique which can become the difference between beautiful tracks and twisted knee joints!
Carv excels at dialling in your edge similarity, turn symmetry and pressure control on the piste, so you don’t get caught out off the piste!
We often find that Carv re-energises great skiers. If you feel like you haven’t improved in a while and are just cruising around when you're on-piste, Carv can give you the insight and focus you need to break through those plateaus:
- Iron out edging, pressure and rotary inconsistencies
- Carve left and right with perfect symmetry
- Increase your ski edge similarity (some of our instructors can ski with 98% edge similarity!)
- Improve your consistency and form in both short turns and GS-style turns.
Want to be one of those skiers that turns heads on a chairlift with their effortless carving? If you can beat the top level drills and master the Carv ski challenges you may just get there...
- Almost all helmets work with any kind of in-ear headphones, so you don't need to make adjustments to your current helmet.
- Carv works with regular headphones and it works with airpods / other bluetooth headphones.
- If you want to ski without headphones, the app will still give you text-based tips, scores and drills for you to review at your leisure.
Free tracked worldwide shipping
2 year warranty
30 day return policy