Carv Ambassador Scheme
We're looking for partners
Let's build the future, together
We're excited to take Carv to the next level with our ambassadors. Help us raise awareness of the product and improve Carv's skiing analysis.
Skiing is changing; join the ride!
What's in it for you?
We're pleased to offer
- A unique discount code to pass to your clients
- Commission from every sale made through your code
- Early access to our newest features
- Free Carv stash (e.g. neckwarmer)
What we ask in return
Help us build Carv
- Let us know what features we could build next
- Provide a photo of yourself skiing like a pro :)
- Share your favourite bits of Carv in a video review
- Show us your best ski turns!
By sharing, you are giving us the rights to use these files in our marketing channels.
We have a short window to share Carv with the world every winter, so we ask that you try to complete the above within 30 days of skiing with Carv.
If you have further questions, please contact us on email@example.com
Carv knows when you are skiing and monitors the movement of each foot with 35 live metrics. These metrics included very precise measurements of the angle, rotation, pressure distribution of each foot.
These data are used to compare your turns against professional benchmarks (Level 4 ski instructors) so Carv can assess your technique for four techniques:
- Balance (forward/back lean)
- Edging (edge angle and similarity)
- Rotation (rotary smoothness and similarity)
- Pressure (outside/inside ski and pressure smoothness).
Carv identifies the skill that's holding you back. You'll get personalised tips and drills, designed with top instructors, to help you improve that skill. As your skiing improves, new skills will become the focus as Carv adapts to your skiing.
Yes, Carv as thin as a boot warmer at under 3mm. It will fit in almost all ski boots including stock boots, custom moulded boots and boots with custom insoles. We offer a boot-fit guarantee so you can find the perfect match with Carv.
- Almost all helmets work with any kind of in-ear headphones, so you don't need to make adjustments to your current helmet.
- Carv works with regular headphones and it works with airpods / other bluetooth headphones.
- If you want to ski without headphones, the app will still give you text-based tips, scores and drills for you to review at your leisure.